Re: p3-payload proofreading

Anthony Bryan wrote:
> 1) This read a bit awkward. I'm not sure if my suggestion retains the
> original meaning.
>
> OLD
> There may exist multiple representations associated with a particular
> response status.
>
> NEW
> It is possible for multiple representations to be associated with a
> particular response status.

The definitions of entity/representation/whatnot are on the TODO list
anyway.

That being said, how about:

"Multiple representations may associated with a particular response status."

> 2) I think this means "*" for subtype, for example "text/*" and not
> literally "type/*". (While we literally mean "*/*").  Maybe because
> this comes directly after the ABNF it is fine?
>
> The asterisk "*" character is used to group media types into ranges,
> with "*/*" indicating all media types and "type/*" indicating all
> subtypes of that type.

I'm not sure what this refers to; could you please supply some context?

> 3) Capitalize W?
>
> OLD
> Note: while the definition of Content-MD5
>
> NEW
> Note: While the definition of Content-MD5

Yup. I just did that for all parts
(<http://trac.tools.ietf.org/wg/httpbis/trac/changeset/756>).

Best regards, Julian