Re: URI handling for Location

Anne et al,

As discussed at the bar bof/informal liaison in SF, this seems to be
more of a URI issue; i.e., HTML and browser vendors need a named
construct ("dirty URI", "hypertext reference", etc.) for what goes
into the process, but from an HTTP perspective, this isn't evident.

AIUI the follow-up will happen on the URI mailing list.

Cheers,