Re: NEW ISSUE: Content-* headers vs PUT

Julian: for the PATCH doc, how's this:

If a PATCH request contains any entity-headers the server does not
understand, the server MUST return a 501 (Not Implemented) response. A
server that understands a particular entity-header can choose to ignore
it; however, doing so can produce results that are unexpected or
unintended by the client. All entity-headers contained in the request
apply only to the contained patch document and MUST NOT be applied to
the resource being modified.

- James