RE: Large content size value

[snip]

So you have seriously compelling reasons to have this spec'd? I'm quite
interested.
My imagination leaves me behind at this moment.

But then again why not spec all potential problems that can occur?
Why not: it way beyond our capacity to handle...
Why not: the desired behaviours for such situation can be close to
infinite. You pointed one...

Ask 100 people and you will get several answers.
Pose the same question slightly different and you will end up with 100
different answers.

- Joris