Re: Regarding dynamic ip addressed for HTTP Servers.

On Fri, 2007-06-29 at 12:29 +0530, SiM wrote:
> Hello All,
>                 My first post to the list, i'am familiar with HTTP
> from a user's point of view. I need some help in understanding the
> concept of how things like "Running HTTP server on Dynamic IP address
> machines is generally implemented "

By using Dynamic DNS to provide a reasonably static hostname which maps
to the dynamic IP.

This is not really related to HTTP, even if several Dynamic DNS service
providers uses HTTP as transport for the DNS updates instead of the more
standard DNS dynamic update mechanisms..

Regards
Henrik