Re: Accept- & Content-Resolution headers proposal

And i wrote:

> should of course have referred to "Accept-Type"  :-)

don't i look like a plonker now!
maybe i'll go do some gardening instead...

The header is just confusingly named, i keep thinking it's the
"Accept-content-type-header-formats thing"

> Also, I find talking about resolution-dependent stylesheets about
> surprising, as a CSS can be written in a resolution-independent
> way, right? Maybe you should only use bitmap images as examples.

Images, and anything that refers to images would need to support it.
You may have existing content that is named foo-hires.jpeg and foo-
lowres.jpeg and want to switch between them without doing the
negotiation on the images themselves (so that old references don't
need to be fixed)

- Nicholas.