RE: Label header vs PROPFIND depth 1

Right, so imagine what kind of answer you would get back in the
multistatus -- some would be from the unversioned resource propfinds and
some from version propfinds, and you wouldn't know which were versioned
(without explictly looking for a live property to distinguishe them), _and_
it would contravene the 2518 depth result requirement I mentioned earlier.

> Boy, nothing like a little jet lag to short-circuit the ol' brain cells
> (:-).
>
>    I don't see any definition of what should happen, BTW, if the
> "labeltest"
>    label does not exist on /a/b -- however the resource is
> version-controlled.
>    Is that an error?   How is the client supposed to be able to tell the
>    difference between a version-controlled resource for which the label
> exists,
>    and a version-controlled resource for which the label doesn't exist?
>
> See section 8.6, the DAV:must-select-version-in-history precondition.
> It is an error if you request a label that does not exist on a given VCR.

Regards,
Tim