From: Julian Reschke [mailto:julian.reschke@greenbytes.de]
Sent: Wednesday, October 24, 2001 3:20 AM
To: ietf-dav-versioning@w3.org
Subject: RE: DTD for supported-method-set (3.1.3)

To further clarify. Neither with

<D:supported-method-set xmlns:D="DAV:">
	<D:supported-method name="PROPFIND" />
</D:supported-method-set>

nor with

<supported-method-set xmlns="DAV:">
	<supported-method name="PROPFIND" />
</supported-method-set>

the name attribute would be in a namespace. For an attribute to be in a
namespace, it MUST be qualified, such as:

<D:supported-method-set xmlns:D="DAV:">
	<D:supported-method D:name="PROPFIND" />
</D:supported-method-set>

or

<supported-method-set xmlns="DAV:">
	<supported-method D:name="PROPFIND" xmlns:D="DAV:" />
</supported-method-set>

However I think that the *first* two versions use the intended format,
right?