Re: Clarification on what exactly is captured in the Baseline Col lection...

On Thu, Sep 27, 2001 at 01:06:10PM -0400, Clemm, Geoff wrote:
> Looks good to me.  It would be great if you could put this slide set (and
> the others you have created) up on a web site that we could link to from the
> deltav site.  If you don't have access to a public web site you can author,
> we could also just post the .ppt files directly on the deltav site (I try to
> minimize the number of fat files we put up on the deltav site itself, to not
> use up an excessive amount of Greg's disk space, and .ppt files are known to
> be not skinny:-).

The webdav.org machine has 15 gigabytes of free disk space. And that disk
space is dedicated exclusively for use of webdav.org. Heck, the whole
machine is dedicated :-)

[ Thanks go to N-Space for the hardware, and CollabNet for the bandwidth. ]

In other words, please feel free to put the big files up there. I've already
had inquiries for mirroring the web site in Australia and Japan. It's a
matter of getting a Round Tuit, but having the "fat files" up there means
they will be mirrored, and those are *exactly* what you want to mirror :-)

Cheers,
-g

--
Greg Stein, http://www.lyra.org/