Re: Annoying Symbol At Start Of XML Outputted File.

Hi Charlie,

I can not reproduce the problem from the command line tool, the char 0x98
never gets inserted regardless of whether using  ascii, latin1, raw, or utf.

The sample files will follow in a seperate email so the lists don't get
them. --Anyone on the lists who wants them please say so.

Thanks and regards,

..matthew