Re: Annoying Symbol At Start Of XML Outputted File.

Hi Matt,

Can you send a sample file w/ config?  0x98 is either an illegal character
or a Windows 1251 "small tilde" (should be translated to U+02DC).  Can you
reproduce the problem with the command line tool?  If so, then we can treat
it as a Tidy issue.  Otherwise, my bad.

There is still a spurious extra newline (0xD) problem with some
encodings.  May be related.

take it easy,
Charlie