RE: [Tidy-dev] FYI: Dave Raggett's Tidy web page now redirected to SourceForge

Terry writes:

> When I noticed dozens of hits to my web page today coming
> from <http://tidy.sourceforge.net>, I checked out the
> original Tidy page <http://www.w3.org/People/Raggett/tidy/>
> and saw that Dave Raggett has now redirected users to the
> SourceForge site.
>
> I guess we had better get our act together and release
> something <grin>.

I hope you don't mind the added pressure :-). I am still
getting lots of emails arising from bugs with my old version.
Even through we don't have an "official" release yet, users
will benefit from the bug fixed included in the prerelease
binaries linked from the Source Forge site.

Regards,

-- Dave Raggett <dave.raggett@openwave.com> or <dsr@w3.org>
W3C Visiting Fellow, see http://www.w3.org/People/Raggett
tel/fax: +44 1225 866-240 (or 867-351) +44 771 213 7629 (gsm)