RE: [Tidy-dev] FYI: Dave Raggett's Tidy web page now redirected to SourceForge

Dave Raggett wrote:

> > When I noticed dozens of hits to my web page today coming from
> > <http://tidy.sourceforge.net>, I checked out the original Tidy page
> > <http://www.w3.org/People/Raggett/tidy/>
> > and saw that Dave Raggett has now redirected users to the
> > SourceForge site.

> I hope you don't mind the added pressure :-). I am still
> getting lots of emails arising from bugs with my old version.
> Even through we don't have an "official" release yet, users
> will benefit from the bug fixed included in the prerelease
> binaries linked from the Source Forge site.

The program itself will keep those bug lists coming to you if not
changed...

"Tidy -v"  gives this ...

	HTML Tidy (release date: ...)
	See http://www.w3.org/People/Raggett for details

and stderr after Tidying says ...

	To learn more about HTML Tidy see
http://www.w3.org/People/Raggett/tidy/
	Please send bug reports to Dave Raggett care of
	Lobby your company to join W3C, see http://www.w3.org/Consortium

/Jelks