RE: text-indent/last-line-end-indent and nested block-level FOs

From: Giannetti, Fabio <Fabio_Giannetti@hplb.hpl.hp.com>
Date: Fri, 15 Jun 2001 10:55:55 +0100
To: "'www-xsl-fo@w3.org'" <www-xsl-fo@w3.org>
	form a render engine point of view you get something like:

The first line is empty because the block generate a line but the next
element inside the flow is a block. So it's clear for the override that the
first line of the nested block must not be indented. Then it will apply the
indenting for the line inside the parent block.