RE: text-indent/last-line-end-indent and nested block-level FOs

[I got the reply I am replying to by private mail, but I think the
discussion belongs to the list a little more...]

I'm not sure I understand/aggree here. It's clear that the first area from
the outermost block is from the nested block, but is that area really flowed
into a line area? Aren't block-level areas from the children of a block fo
just put into the resulting block-level area of the parent blocks?

Regards,
//Peter