DAML-S API (or tool)

From: Stanislav Pokraev <Stanislav.Pokraev@telin.nl>
Date: Wed, 16 Apr 2003 08:47:08 +0200
To: <www-ws@w3.org>
Hello

I work on a research project that aims to deliver a prototype of a
context-aware service platform. We plan to use DAML-S (together with
some domain-specific ontologies e.g. CC/PP) to describe the service
advertisements. I wonder whether there is a DAML-S API (or tool) that we
can use to create DAML-S service advertisements ? Further, we plan to
use Jess (in combination with DAMLJessKB or CODIP's DAML API) to
matchmake the service advertisements against the service requests. Has
anyone already done something similar and is willing to share her/his
experience ? All comments and suggestions are welcome.

Regards,
Stanislav