Re: DAML-S API (or tool)

From: <titi@cs-gw.utcluj.ro>
Date: Sat, 19 Apr 2003 11:14:51 +0300 (EEST)
To: <www-ws@w3.org>

> Hello

> I work on a research project that aims to deliver a prototype of a
> context-aware service platform. We plan to use DAML-S (together with
> some domain-specific ontologies e.g. CC/PP) to describe the service
> advertisements. I wonder whether there is a DAML-S API (or tool) that
> we can use to create DAML-S service advertisements ? Further, we plan
> to use Jess (in combination with DAMLJessKB or CODIP's DAML API) to
> matchmake the service advertisements against the service requests.
> Has anyone already done something similar and is willing to share
> her/his experience ? All comments and suggestions are welcome.

> Regards,
> Stanislav

Hi!
You should try the Semantic Matchmaker, which can help you create
DAML-S service advertisments (http://www.damlsmm.ri.cmu.edu/advertisement_t_d.html).
An interesting work  related to dynamically matching DAML-S services is
the Web Service Composer, developed by Evren Sirin from MindSwap
(http://www.mindswap.org/~evren/composer/).
I hope this help.
If you find something related to what you are trying to do, keep me in
touch...I am olso very interestead in this subject.
titi