plan for primer examples

From: Liu, Kevin <kevin.liu@sap.com>
Date: Fri, 1 Oct 2004 19:03:39 +0200
To: "David Booth (dbooth@w3.org)" <dbooth@w3.org>
Cc: "'Jonathan Marsh'" <jmarsh@microsoft.com>, www-ws-desc@w3.org
Hi David and all,

Based on our discussion in the Toronto F2F, here is some examples I am thinking to rewrite/add for the primer. Please let me know if you would like to see something more or different. Concrete suggestions will be highly appreciated.

Introduction
    - a simple complete example for the hotel service (aggregate the pieces in the current draft)

Interface section
   -  an example of using xsd import, including the cases for intra schema references within the same <types> section
   -  an example of using interface inheritance
    - an example of using RPC style
   - an example of  defining reusable faults

Binding section
    - an example of soap1.2 binding (extended from the complete example in the begining)
    - an example of soap1.1 binding (for the same interface, pending on the work of soap1.1 binding)
    - an example of http binding (for the same interface)
    - an example of binding fault

Service
    - (reuse the complete example in the beginning)

    - example of using wsdl import and include
    - example of using media type and MTOM for attachment support
    - example of defining headers uisng application data feature (optional)

Best Regards,
Kevin