Re: plan for primer examples

Peter,

Thanks for the offer.  That sounds like a very good use case.  However,
we're trying to make the examples in the Primer follow a consistent use
case theme, which is a hotel (GreatH) that decides to offer a Web
service for reservations, so I'd rather stick with that theme whenever
we can.

--

David Booth
W3C Fellow / Hewlett-Packard