From: Peter Madziak [mailto:peter.madziak@agfa.com]
Sent: Friday, Oct 01, 2004 10:30 AM
To: Liu, Kevin
Cc: David Booth (dbooth@w3.org); 'Jonathan Marsh'; www-ws-desc@w3.org; www-ws-desc-request@w3.org
Subject: Re: plan for primer examples

>>example of using media type and MTOM for attachment support
For this case, a simple example from Healthcare (the domain in which my company operates) comes to mind immediately: It is often the case that medical images are sent off to CAD (computer-aided diagnostic) systems post-processing, usually with the goal having the automated tumour detection system complement the radiologist's diagnosis. I could put forth a simple interface to a CAD-like system that could illustrate MTOM-related features if you thought that would be useful?

Peter

-------
Peter Madziak
Software Architect