Re: Proposal to set arbitrary HTTP header fields

From: Jacek Kopecky <jacek@systinet.com>
Date: 25 Apr 2003 17:06:59 +0200
To: Jean-Jacques Moreau <jean-jacques.moreau@crf.canon.fr>
Cc: Philippe Le Hegaret <plh@w3.org>, WS-Description WG <www-ws-desc@w3.org>

I think I'd like to see what you mean by xsd:array - AFAIK XML Schema
doesn't provide such a type. Can you show (preferably in a simplified
form) what is the type's definition?

Anyhow, for simple static header-value assignment this proposal is OK,
but I agree we might want to put message parts (should this idea
survive) into HTTP headers and this proposal doesn't seem to address

Best regards,

                   Jacek Kopecky

                   Senior Architect
                   Systinet Corporation