Proposal to set arbitrary HTTP header fields

There was earlier a desire from some members of the WG to be able
to set arbitrary HTTP header fields. This proposal replaces my
earlier proposal at [1], which we had postponed until we work on
features had started.

HTTP binding:
  feature
   http://www.example.org/2003/03/http/header-field