Re: FnP for HTTP binding and SOAP HTTP binding

From: Jean-Jacques Moreau <jean-jacques.moreau@crf.canon.fr>
Date: Thu, 10 Apr 2003 18:17:39 +0200
To: Philippe Le Hegaret <plh@w3.org>
CC: www-ws-desc@w3.org

Sounds good. In principle, we should be able to reuse the SOAP
1.2 Web Method for the (WSDL) HTTP binding, and so not invent a
new URI. However, the description of the SOAP Web Method feature
seems to be SOAP specific[1].

JJ.

[1]
<http://www.w3.org/2000/xp/Group/2/06/LC/soap12-part2.html#WebMethodFeature>