RE: Proposal to set arbitrary HTTP header fields

I really support this kind of work.  Would it be possible to express message
parts in header fields?  Imagine a use case where travel agent web services
is doing a query for flights, and the query requires an XQuery and HTTP is
used (so HTTP POST is required).  There would be a username/password,
conversationID, and the xml content.  Each of these parts can be bound to
different places in the message stream.  The username/password is bound to
the HTTP mechanisms, the conversationID into the URI, and the XQuery into
the SOAP body.

Cheers,
Dave