D-AG0009; Semantic Web & Web architecture

From: Mark Baker <distobj@acm.org>
Date: Thu, 7 Mar 2002 23:48:04 -0500 (EST)
To: www-ws-arch@w3.org
This goal reads;

  "is aligned with the semantic web initiative at W3C and the overall
   existing web architecture"

I'm not sure what to pick at here.  I suppose that the word "aligned"
may not perfectly reflect what our charter states.  But I think it's
reasonable, considering that this is a goal, and not a requirement.

I also wonder whether D-AG0011 is a necessary separate goal, as it
appears to be a subset of this goal.