Introduction

From: Michael Mealling <michael@verisignlabs.com>
Date: Thu, 7 Mar 2002 23:56:27 -0500
To: www-ws-arch@w3.org
Hi,
  I'm Michael Mealling, Advanced Naming Systems group within VeriSign
Corporate Research. My background is mostly IETF standards, URIs, and
directory protocols. I'm also a participant in the URI IG so I should
be able to provide any help with URI related issues. I agree to participate
per the charter and I do not have personal knowledge of any IPR claims
held by VeriSign regarding web services....

-MM

Michael Mealling	|      Vote Libertarian!       | urn:pin:1
michael@neonym.net      |                              | http://www.neonym.net