RE: D-AG0009; Semantic Web & Web architecture

From: Cutler, Roger (RogerCutler) <RogerCutler@chevrontexaco.com>
Date: Mon, 25 Mar 2002 08:40:36 -0800
To: "'Damodaran, Suresh'" <Suresh_Damodaran@stercomm.com>, "'Austin, Daniel'" <Austin.D@ic.grainger.com>, "'michael.mahan@nokia.com'" <michael.mahan@nokia.com>
cc: www-ws-arch@w3.org
I am not aware of any fundamental inconsistency between the goal of using
the web for business purposes and those of the semantic web.  Frankly, I
would be surprised and disappointed if the semantic web goals were in some
way incompatible with using the web for business.  If there are any such
inconsistencies I agree that they should be documented.