RE: D-AG0009; Semantic Web & Web architecture

I agree with MikeC. I think that AG0011 and AG0009 should be separate and AG0009 modified. Each addresses a different issue. Of course, there will be overlap since the emerging SW will also be 'aligned with the overall web architecture'.

MikeM (not Champion)

Sorry, I misread.  D-AG0011 covers this, we should remove it from 009.