W3C home > Mailing lists > Public > www-webont-wg@w3.org > September 2003

RE: WOWG: 4Sep proposed agenda (updated links)

From: Marwan Sabbouh <ms@mitre.org>
Date: Thu, 4 Sep 2003 11:54:44 -0400
To: "'Dan Connolly'" <connolly@w3.org>, <www-webont-wg@w3.org>
Message-ID: <019c01c372fc$dbfbc060$c8d95381@MITRE.ORG>

Regrets.  I have a conflict with  an internal meeting that just came up.


-----Original Message-----
From: www-webont-wg-request@w3.org [mailto:www-webont-wg-request@w3.org]
On Behalf Of Dan Connolly
Sent: Thursday, September 04, 2003 9:42 AM
To: www-webont-wg@w3.org
Subject: WOWG: 4Sep proposed agenda (updated links)

--- 1. convene, take roll, assign scribe, review record

 Thu, 4 Sep 2003 1200 (East US), 0900 (West US). 1700 (London)
 Bridge: +1.617.761.6200 passcode 9326#.
 IRC Chat: irc:irc.w3.org (port 6665), #webont

scribe: Jeremy

regrets: Hendler, Schreiber, Hori, McGuinness, Dean,
  Gibbins, Patel-Schneider 

PROPOSED: to accept

  MINUTES Teleconference Web Ontology Working Group - August 21 20 03 
  Smith, Michael K (Thursday, 21 August)

as a true record.

--- 2. Review agenda and misc actions, plan next meeting

consider outreach telcons

PROPOSED: to resume weekly schedule, starting
	Thu 11 Sep at noon Boston time

ACTION: Jim will report back on status of Gene Ontology Consortium re

in progress

--- 3. Comment handling

Seems OK to just expect the editors to Do The Right Thing, subject to
correction-after-the-fact by chairs and/or WG; the only comment I see
outstanding is

  Various Overview Doc Comments Jeff Rafter (Monday, 1 September)

and that's only a couple days old.

I see a few replies that leave the "are you happy?"
bit implicit. Take care with that.

--- 4. DL Syntax, B1/B2

ACTION: Peter Patel-Schneider: to look over Jeremy's B1 B2 proof
revision. Continued until next week.

problem with B1 B2 Peter F. Patel-Schneider (Fri, Aug 29 2003)
 (and the resulting thread)

ACTION: Dan C. - Add links to implementation report describing Guus'
summary from editors meeting and Jeremy email.

in progress:
  documenting DL syntax feature at risk Dan Connolly (Wednesday, 27

--- 5. RDF Internationalization

ACTION: Jeremy to send his discussion of some of the issues re xml:lang
and literals to WG.

  On RDF/I18N issue Jeremy Carroll (Monday, 1 September)

ACTION: Guus S. will review.

ACTION: Guus Schreiber will send some examples of use of xml:lang to
webont mailing list.

--- 6. Test review

ACTION: Jeremy C. to study DL 909 and report back.

--- 7. Exit criterion: two complete OWL Lite consistency checkers

ACTION: Jim Hendler - Report PELLET status re complete OWL Lite
consistency checkers

ACTION: Ian Horrocks - Report Cerebra and Racer status re complete OWL
Lite consistency checkers

--- 8. Exit criterion: Each test (except the extra credit tests) is
	to be passed by some implementation

ACTION: Charles White will collect data on test detail. Send him lists
of test you have passed.

  Test-Results and Systems Ontologies (was Re: AGENDA/LOGISTICS...) 
  Sandro Hawke (Tuesday, 26 August)


  OWL Test Results page, built from RDF Sandro Hawke (Thursday, 4

--- 9. Exit Criterion: two reasoners implementing useful subsets of OWL
Full ...

ACTION: Sandro - Report reasoning status re useful subsets of OWL Full.

  brief implementation report, OWL Full, "surnia" 
  Sandro Hawke (Tuesday, 26 August)

ACTION: Joss de Roo - Sandro will ask him to report reasoning status of

ACTION: Jeremy - Will ask Dave Reynolds re reasoner status over useful
subsets of OWL Full.

-- 10. exit criterion: two owl syntax checkers passing all tests

ACTION: Sean B. - Report officially on species validation syntactic

  Species Validation Report Sean Bechhofer (Friday, 29 August)

ACTION: Peter Patel-Schneider - Will report on DL once problem with
Galex fixed (exp. in a week).

  Report on Parsing the OWL tests 
  Peter F. Patel-Schneider (Wednesday, 27 August)

ACTION: Ian Horrocks - Confirm that Network Inference passes all owl
syntax checks.

ACTION: Jim Hendler - Check with Bijan re owl syntax checkers passing
all tests

  Fwd: OWL Test Cases and Species Validation 
  Bijan Parsia (Tuesday, 26 August)

--- 11. ontologies in the web: MIME types, file extensions, etc.

(@@I hope to send something to the WG to prepare this discussion)

  CR draft OWL Reference owl.rdf Dave Beckett (Tuesday, 19 August)

  FW: OWL guide note? Charles White (Friday, 22 August)

  importing OWL ns doc Jonathan Borden (Friday, 29 August)

Dan Connolly, W3C http://www.w3.org/People/Connolly/
Received on Thursday, 4 September 2003 11:55:53 UTC

This archive was generated by hypermail 2.3.1 : Tuesday, 6 January 2015 21:56:55 UTC