Test Results Organisation

From: Sean Bechhofer <seanb@cs.man.ac.uk>
Date: Tue, 7 Oct 2003 12:42:48 +0100 (GMT Daylight Time)
To: www-webont-wg@w3.org

A while ago I raised the possibility of splitting the display of test
results to take into account the different species levels as well as the
approved/proposed status [1]. This would have the benefit of making it
easier to identify whether implementations targeting a particular
language species were on track (and determining whether, for example, an
implementation provides a substantial subset of DL [cf. exit criterion
4]).

I would have thought this would be relatively easy to do as the
information is all there in the manifests. Can I propose that we
make this change?

	Sean

[1] http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/www-webont-wg/2003Sep/0130.html

--