Re: Test Results Organisation

From: Sandro Hawke <sandro@w3.org>
Date: Wed, 08 Oct 2003 00:06:22 -0400
To: Sean Bechhofer <seanb@cs.man.ac.uk>
Cc: www-webont-wg@w3.org

> A while ago

(sorry I missed it)

> I raised the possibility of splitting the display of test
> results to take into account the different species levels as well as the
> approved/proposed status [1]. This would have the benefit of making it
> easier to identify whether implementations targeting a particular
> language species were on track (and determining whether, for example, an
> implementation provides a substantial subset of DL [cf. exit criterion
> 4]).

Are you thinking just separating Full and Not-Full, or all the
categories Lite, DL, Full, Lite+Full, and DL+Full?   I just moved the
level information before the test name and also made it earlier in the
sort key; perhaps that shows the information you want without giving
us too many tiny tables?

    -- sandro