RE: Test Results Organisation

At 6:41 PM +0100 10/7/03, Charles White wrote:
>Along with this reorganization, we would like to propose modifying
>the 30 or so tests that are OWL Full instead of OWL DL simply
>because of the lack of declaration of classes. As I think I
>mentioned, if the change is made, we can classify and handle the
>accompanying entailment test. We discussed this last week, but seem
>to have come to no conclusion on that, and I also didn't see any
>comments on the topic in the minutes. (Actually, I think it is
>included in the note "Long Discussion".) I will submit the list of
>tests that we think should be changed before thursday.
>
>charles

My belief is that the latest proposal was to pursue adding  tests
that are the same as these but with the missing declarations added
(as opposed to removing or morphing the current tests) -- thus people
oculd easily see difference between these and better understand why
the current tests are in Full and the new ones are in DL.
  -JH
p.s. I also think jeremy said that he would like someone else to
volunteer to do this, but I'm not sure...

Univ of Maryland, College Park, MD 20742	  *** 240-277-3388 (Cell)
http://www.cs.umd.edu/users/hendler      *** NOTE CHANGED CELL NUMBER ***