Re: "test licence" before using the validator

From: Sofia Lauffs <sofia_lauffs@hotmail.com>
Date: Tue, 20 Feb 2001 17:00:41 -0000
To: www-validator@w3.org
Hi there!

You have to excuse my written English. It is not my first language and I
sometimes get the words slightly wrong.

Unfortunatly I can't provide you with examples, all the pages are on a
network.

I am not trying to say that the validator interprets. I am saying that I can
interpret the message it gives me to something that at least is
understandable for laymen. I understand that this is not an option to make
the validator do. What I am asking for is a paragraph, telling laymen that
what the validator might give an error message for something that is not
necessarily disabling the page.

Am I clear enough now?

Sofia