[cssom] CSSRule extensibility

http://dev.w3.org/csswg/cssom/#dom-cssrule-type has a note now.

> Wouldn't it make more sense to have a registry of vendor-specific
> constants on the wiki page?

I could update the note I just added saying it is for coordination between
vendors and specifications, then remove the extensibility section from the
specification, and leave the specific details up to the wiki page in
question.

We could then add a new section to the wiki page where we document
extensions from vendors.

Does that work for everyone?

--
Anne van Kesteren