RE: [css3-images] simplifying radial gradients

From: Brian Manthos <brianman@microsoft.com>
Date: Wed, 12 Oct 2011 02:15:56 +0000
To: Alan Gresley <alan@css-class.com>
CC: Brad Kemper <brad.kemper@gmail.com>, Tab Atkins Jr. <jackalmage@gmail.com>, Sylvain Galineau <sylvaing@microsoft.com>, "L. DavidBaron" <dbaron@dbaron.org>, "www-style@w3.org" <www-style@w3.org>
> From: Alan Gresley [mailto:alan@css-class.com]
> So you need something buried in Tab's head to convert it to Tab's way of
> expression so you can input into your head to make sense of what Brad is
> talking about.

Alan, you're not being constructive.  That's not what I was suggesting at all.  What I *was* suggesting was that I'm not understanding what's in Brad's head on this latest fork.

Sometimes Tab and I understand each other better than Tab.  Sometimes Brad and I understand each other better than Tab.  Sometimes we are all on the same page.

The impression I had was that Tab was following the current branch of Brad's thinking and might be able to help me understand it better.