Re: scroll bar size in width calculations

Alex Mogilevsky wrote:

> Is this a case where the spec introduced a new behavior in hope that implementations will adopt
> it but that has not happened? Should the spec change back now to actually match implementations?

No, I remember distinctly that the discussion centered around making
the spec match implementation. It was trying to address a different issue,
specifically how scrollbars affect percentage calculations on children,
but wound up causing the problem we're seeing now.

I think we need a handful of testcases here so we can figure out what
exactly the spec is supposed to be saying.

~fantasai