RE: scroll bar size in width calculations

From: Alex Mogilevsky <alexmog@exchange.microsoft.com>
Date: Fri, 4 Jan 2008 16:03:11 -0800
To: 'fantasai' <fantasai.lists@inkedblade.net>
CC: "www-style@w3.org" <www-style@w3.org>, Sam Fortiner <samfort@microsoft.com>, Harel Williams <harelw@microsoft.com>, Scott Dickens <sdickens@exchange.microsoft.com>, Boris Zbarsky <bzbarsky@MIT.EDU>

I see, it makes more sense now. The formulas account for scrollbars, so that when width or height are not specified they accommodate the scrollbar. Right?

We'll put together a few test cases to figure out the right definitions for cases with specified width/height.