RE: Display Property Suggestion

On Tue, 3 Nov 1998, Gabriel Paiz III wrote:
> I am, though, interested in assigning functionality to arbitrary XML
> elements using something like behaviors or action sheets.  I would
> tend towards behaviors if you could do this:
>
>  INFOUNIT TITLE { behavior: url(parentsibmenu.htc) url(flyin.htc); }
>
> where any attached events in either scriptlet/component would both apply
> if they didn't conflict.

Having read both Behaviour and Action Sheet proposals, I would
*strongly* recommend Action Sheets.

You may wish to read past discussion in www-style about this,
particularily the following messages and some around that time:

http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/www-style/1998Oct/0046.html
http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/www-style/1998Oct/0047.html
http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/www-style/1998Oct/0050.html
http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/www-style/1998Oct/0051.html