RE: Display Property Suggestion

From: Gabriel Paiz III <gpaiz@vftis.com>
Date: Tue, 3 Nov 1998 17:24:42 -0800
To: "'Chris Lilley'" <chris@w3.org>
Cc: "'www-style@w3.org'" <www-style@w3.org>

Chris Lilley wrote:
> Anything else about rendering of replaced content that you
> had in mind?

Not that I can think of at the moment.  I looked through the SMIL rec,
but I'll be dealing with XML mostly gotten from SGML sources, and hence
not particularly multimedia.  I am, though, interested in assigning
functionality to arbitrary XML elements using something like behaviors
or action sheets.  I would tend towards behaviors if you could do this:

	INFOUNIT TITLE { behavior: url(parentsibmenu.htc) url(flyin.htc)
; }

where any attached events in either scriptlet/component would both apply
if they didn't conflict.

SPX - Valley Forge T.I.S.
25691 Atlantic Ocean Drive Suite B-7
Lake Forest, CA 92630