Re: newbe question

From: Charles McCathieNevile <charles@w3.org>
Date: Mon, 16 Sep 2002 09:30:43 -0400 (EDT)
To: Lisa Seeman <seeman@netvision.net.il>
cc: "Rdf (E-mail)" <www-rdf-interest@w3.org>

Well, you make statements about URIs. So you should be able to make a
statement about a URI that includes an Xpointer, which in turn lets you add
the stuff about selecting the 4th paragraph after the fifth elephant...

On Sun, 15 Sep 2002, Lisa Seeman wrote:

>New to the list, is this an appropriate place to ask question about how to
>get things done in RDF?
>for example
>I am writing an accessibility RDF schema so that one can add useful bits of
>information that the Author left out of the original document.
>so I need the the URI's included in the "about" attribute to support XSL
>type of  pattern matching?
> I really want to pinpoint a particular element or even an  attribute of an
>element and say stuff about it - can I do that using the about or do I have
>to write a new attribute to do that?
>All the best,
>Lisa Seeman
>UnBounded Access
>Widen the World Web

SWAD-E http://www.w3.org/2001/sw/Europe ------------ WAI http://www.w3.org/WAI
 21 Mitchell street, FOOTSCRAY Vic 3011, Australia  fax(fr): +33 4 92 38 78 22