newbe question

From: Lisa Seeman <seeman@netvision.net.il>
Date: Sun, 15 Sep 2002 03:32:38 -0700
To: "Rdf (E-mail)" <www-rdf-interest@w3.org>
New to the list, is this an appropriate place to ask question about how to
get things done in RDF?

for example

I am writing an accessibility RDF schema so that one can add useful bits of
information that the Author left out of the original document.
so I need the the URI's included in the "about" attribute to support XSL
type of  pattern matching?
 I really want to pinpoint a particular element or even an  attribute of an
element and say stuff about it - can I do that using the about or do I have
to write a new attribute to do that?
All the best,

Lisa Seeman

UnBounded Access