Need pointer to namespace discussion (rdf vs rdfs)

From: Murray Spork <m.spork@qut.edu.au>
Date: Mon, 16 Sep 2002 18:55:04 +1000
To: RDF interest group <www-rdf-interest@w3.org>

Hi everyone,

Sorry to bother - I've been trying to find some discussion on why
certain terms (concepts) are in the rdf vs being in the rdfs namspace. I
know that I've read about this in the past but I'm having trouble
locating anything on this at the moment - so if you know where I can
look I would very much appreciate a pointer.

Cheers,

--
Murray Spork
Centre for Information Technology Innovation (CITI)