Re: RDF standard for PRIVACY STATUS of a document

[freed from spam filter.  messages posted from addresses other
than the ones they've subscribed to the list will fall into this trap
and require manual intervention.  -ralph]

Date: Tue, 6 Feb 2001 21:01:12 -0500 (EST)
From: "Dorn Alexander" <office@dorn-software.com>
To: "Mark Nottingham" <mnot@akamai.com>, <www-rdf-interest@w3.org>
Subject: Re: RDF standard for PRIVACY STATUS of a document

Thank you for your thoughts.
That's exactly why I wrote this mail. There is no out of the box solution
for this - quite important - issue.
Since only out of the box solutions - concerning standard approach to
document privacy - will be widely supported, only this would allow to ensure
at least a notification of what you allow somebody legaly to do with this
document.

I didn't find something like that on the net and since I am sure there will
be soon a broad need for such a declaration I am not sure whether I just
didn't find it.

In case there is nothing like that, I think it would be worth a thought and
maybe a nice initiative.

Greetings,
Alexander