RDF standard for PRIVACY STATUS of a document

[freed from spam trap -ralph]

Date: Tue, 6 Feb 2001 04:33:00 -0500 (EST)
From: "Dorn Alexander" <office@dorn-software.com>
To: <www-rdf-interest@w3.org>

Since I am working on a thesis defining EPR (Electronic Patient Record) in
XML one of the major concerns in automatically linking medical documents is
the automated recognition of the privacy status of a document.

A RDF definition, which would should standardized, defining the status of
the document (e.g. invisible=only visible for the owner, private =
existence visible, content invisible, group, all ) would advise any program
dealing with the data, how to treat it.

I am wondering that I couldn't find any similar definition, so maybe
somebody could give me a hint where I could find something like that or
when/whether some similar features  will be defined in future standards.

Thank's for an answer
Alexander Dorn