About using distances or probabilities

From: harmeet singh lamba <harmeet_lamba@rediffmail.com>
Date: Wed, 07 Feb 2001 10:31:01 -0500
To: www-rdf-interest@w3.org
[freed from spam trap -ralph]

Date: Wed, 7 Feb 2001 01:23:14 -0500 (EST)
To: "www-rdf-interest@w3.org" <www-rdf-interest@w3.org>
From: "harmeet singh lamba" <harmeet_lamba@rediffmail.com>
Subject: About using distances or probabilities

Hi,
While desigining the RDF schema i'm unable to uderstand how to put
distances or probabilities onn relations between two nodes i.e from one
node to other and vice-versa.Also see the attached file conataining the
diagram which explains what i mean, so please let me know the solution for
this with examples and how to allocate these diatances as described in the
diagram as 20,30 or you can take it as d1,d2 , so how assign values to
these d1 and d2 and how to use them.i'll be waiting for your sooner
response as my work is stuck at this point.
Thanks and regards
Harmeet

http://bol.rediff.com

SRS002.gif