Re: answer to TAG comment on ICS needs more than y/n/n-a

From: Chris Lilley <chris@w3.org>
Date: Tue, 3 May 2005 19:26:41 +0200
To: Karl Dubost <karl@w3.org>
Cc: www-qa@w3.org

On Tuesday, May 3, 2005, 5:19:48 PM, Karl wrote:

KD>      Users of this ICS are encouraged to put links in
KD>      the comments column back to the reviewed specification
KD>      parts illustrating how it conforms to the Specification
KD>      Guidelines."

I notice that
http://www.w3.org/QA/WG/2005/04/specgl-specgl-ics.html
has the links from the 'yes' column rather than the comments.

I think this is clearer, in the case where there is only a single place
to link to and there is no particular comment to make.

I believe that a link from the "yes" or from the comments should be
acceptable. Please ensure this is clear in the specification.

 Chair, W3C SVG Working Group
 W3C Graphics Activity Lead