Re: october f2f dates (was Re: Proposed 5/23 (Thurs) telcon agenda)

The NIST people can't go in September - end of year evaluations, end of
fiscal year financial stuff, etc.  We're stuck in the office all of September.

At 09:40 AM 5/23/02 -0600, Lofton Henderson wrote:
>At 12:05 AM 5/24/02 +0900, Olivier Thereaux wrote:
>>[...] it should be fine whatever date we choose.
>
>Constraints?  From a WG timeline perspective, September actually looked
>better.  But I believe that you said "typhoon season".  When, effectively,
>has the risk dropped to a low enough level, in your view?  Are there any
>other constraints in Sept through early October?
>
>>It would
>>certainly be good to decide the date/place well in advance, although I
>>think we could wait to discuss details during the MTL face-to-face
>>meeting.
>>
>>If you want to discuss dates during today's telcon, that's fine with me,
>>just keep me informed.
>
>Since it's okay with you, we will do it then, and see if we can have a
>tentative decision.
>
>Thanks,
>-Lofton.

Mark Skall
Chief, Software Diagnostics and Conformance Testing Division
Information Technology Laboratory
National Institute of Standards and Technology (NIST)
100 Bureau Drive, Stop 8970
Gaithersburg, MD 20899-8970

Voice: 301-975-3262
Fax:   301-590-9174