Re: october f2f dates (was Re: Proposed 5/23 (Thurs) telcon agenda)

From: Lofton Henderson <lofton@rockynet.com>
Date: Thu, 23 May 2002 09:40:11 -0600
To: Olivier Thereaux <ot@w3.org>, www-qa-wg@w3.org
At 12:05 AM 5/24/02 +0900, Olivier Thereaux wrote:
>[...] it should be fine whatever date we choose.

Constraints?  From a WG timeline perspective, September actually looked
better.  But I believe that you said "typhoon season".  When, effectively,
has the risk dropped to a low enough level, in your view?  Are there any
other constraints in Sept through early October?

>It would
>certainly be good to decide the date/place well in advance, although I
>think we could wait to discuss details during the MTL face-to-face
>meeting.
>
>If you want to discuss dates during today's telcon, that's fine with me,
>just keep me informed.

Since it's okay with you, we will do it then, and see if we can have a
tentative decision.

Thanks,
-Lofton.