Mathml display with IE

From: N P <pzn04@yahoo.fr>
Date: Tue, 2 Mar 2004 14:11:56 +0100 (CET)
To: www-math@w3.org
Hello,

I had worked on implementing mathml in our documentation.  It worked.
However, when mathml is generated with OpenOffice, I get the display as shown in the attached images.  The same file would display differently in Internet Explorer and Netscape.
Notice that encoding is set to UTF-8 in the xml.
If you have an explanation to such behavior, I would be grateful.
Thanks and regards,
PH

Créez votre Yahoo! Mail

mml-IE.png
(image/x-png attachment: mml-IE.png)

mml-Netscape.png
(image/x-png attachment: mml-Netscape.png)