Re: Mathml display with IE

From: Robert Miner <RobertM@dessci.com>
Date: Thu, 4 Mar 2004 21:58:49 -0600
To: pzn04@yahoo.fr
Cc: www-math@w3.org

Hi.

> If it is a problem of unicode private area, as I was told, do you know
> of any workaround. I found this exchange related to the subject: writing
> entity references..

I'm fairly sure you could add a rule to the stylesheet I think to map
the private code to the standard one.  I'm not an XSL expert, though,
so I would have to look it up, and I don't have my XSL book handy.

--Robert

Dr. Robert Miner                                RobertM@dessci.com
MathML 2.0 Specification Co-editor                    651-223-2883
Design Science, Inc.   "How Science Communicates"   www.dessci.com